Recording, mixing and mastering for album projects or demos. Graphic design and duplication services available. Located in a beautiful Sierra Foothill setting on 10 acres… a quiet, remote & peaceful environment perfect for singer/songwriters and small accoustic oriented groups. Mobile recording is offered for full bands and larger ensembles with overdubbing, mixing, and mastering brought back to the studio environment.
A TIMELESS MUSICAL EXPERIENCE
- We cater to those looking for a creative and supportive studio environment with the production skills to create superior recordings.
- David has more than 35 years of experience as a producer, recording engineer, musician and recording artist that has released more than two dozen CDs & DVDs on our private label selling more than 350,000 physical copies of his works.
- David has worked with dozens of local artists & bands to help them produce outsanding recording projects. Most noteable are… Old West Trio, Hickory Wind, The Celtic Melody Orchestra, The Singing Nuns, Farm Fresh, Slate Mountain Bluegrass, Red Heart, Debrah Warner, Paradox Prophet and scores of others.
- WHAT YOU GET – A well equipped and comfortable studio space to work in. A Recording Engineer & Producer that not only has golden ears but a heart of gold as well. Access to all the equipment listed below. A friendly and supportive environment to work in with a focus on making your time here productive.
- We’re here to listen and help you achieve your goals… your music, your way!
DIGITAL OR ANALOG MULTI-TRACK RECORDING AND STEREO MASTERING
MOBILE REMOTE RECORDING AVIALABLE… We come to you!
We offer full service production assistance including recording, mixing, mastering & graphic design for your printed materials.
Retail ready CD-R duplication available in house for small runs!… or we can refer you to large scale duplicating facilities.
Keyboards, samplers, drum and synth modules set up for sequencing, digital recording and editing.
STUDIO RATES & EQUIPMENT
$35 per hour – Discount Block Rates Available
Equipment Available –
Presonus Studio 192 & Digimax D88 (24 bit/92KHz up to 192 KHz) – 16 analog inputs with Studio One 3 software for virtually limitless tracks, virtual instruments and plugin effects on playback.
ProTools 24/MIXPlus system with TDM 6.4.1 software on a G4 Power Mac with a Digidesign 888 digital interface (older system for revamping older ProTools projects).
Trident Series 65 24x16x2 – fabulous British console for analog input & output when desired.
Hardware multi-tracks include Tascam 80-8 analog 8-track tape recorder, and Tascam 3340 4-track tape recorder (Bring in those old 8 track recodings for a digital transfer). ADAT XT20, ADAT LX20 and ADAT digital multi-tracks with BRC controller (transfer those old ADAT tapes to a more flexible hard disk mixing format).
For monitoring… Hafler Pro 500 power amp with JBL 4311’s, Edifier powered 4″ near field
Outboard Physical Effects rack includes: Digitech Vocalizer, Lexicon LXP-1 reverb & LXP-5 multi effects unit, Yamaha SPX-90, 2 CAD stereo compressors, 1 Orban Co-Operator compressor and limiter, Orban De-esser, Orban parametric equalizer, Gatex 4 channel noise gate, BBE 402 audio enhancement.
Condensor Microphones: Neuman U47, AKG 414 & two C1000S, Sennheiser MKH40 & MKH30, Audio Tehnica AT 3035 & two AT4401 (matched pair), Rhode NT-1A.
Dynamic Mics – Two Sennheiser E835’s, Audio Technica 440D & 450D, two AKG D880’s, Four Behringer Ultravoice.
Vintage Sound Modules and Midi equipment: includes a JL Cooper MSB+ 8×8 midi mixer connecting keyboard instruments and modules including a Yamaha DX7IIFD with “E”, Yamaha TX7, Yamaha TX81Z, Yamaha WX7 midi wind controller, Yamaha TXW16 Sampler, Casio FZ-1 sampler, Casio CZ 101, Korg M3R, EMU Proteus 1/xr, Proteus 2/xr, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Roland D-550, Sequential Circuits Prophet 5 (pre-midi), DrumKat dk10 control pad and Alesis DM5 drum module.
We offer full service production assistance including recording, mixing, mastering & graphic design for your printed materials. Retail ready CD-R duplication available in house for small runs!… or we can refer you to large scale duplicating facilities.
phone: 530-333-1335…. ask for David Blonski
David is also available to do live sound for small to medium sized venues… call for details.
DAVID IS OPEN TO NEGOTIATIONS FOR THE LICENSING OF HIS MUSIC AND CAN BE ADDITIONALLY HIRED TO CREATE…
LICENSE-FREE MUSIC FOR HIRE – SOUNDTRACKS – MUSIC COMPOSITION
Soundtracks for corporate, documentary, educational or commercial video productions, scoring for spoken word self-help products.
David is a musical wizard with skill & expertise as a music composer, performer, producer and arranger. Using a unique collection of folk and ethnic instruments from around the world and a collection of ‘vintage’ synthesizers and samplers paired with endless virtual instruments you can expect real magic to add the emotional content that your project needs.
HAVE A FIXED BUDGET?… Let’s talk and see what can be arranged.
phone: 530-333-1335…. ask for David Blonski